Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tell about an embarrassing moment

I try not to place myself in situations where I will be embarrassed.  I don't like to stand out in the crowd (unless I am fully comfortable with the group-AKA my family).  I have thought all afternoon about this question and even called mom.  If any of you think of an embarrassing moment of mine please jog my memory!  Here is what I came up with:

1. It is always embarrassing for me when people find out that my sister Jen would pay me a quarter to smell her farts.  I earned many quarters by doing this!  And, why am I admitting this on here where others could read it??  I don't know!

2. One year for my birthday my mom chose to throw me a surprise birthday party.  I HATE surprises.  Mom and I had gone to the grocery store and I was complaining to her that we hadn't done anything about planning my birthday party.  Well, we got home and I walked in and was greeted by many smiling faces yelling "surprise!"  I was MAD at my mom for doing this because for whatever reason those type of things embarrass me.  I am not a fan of surprises!

So, if any of you can think of a better embarrassing story for me please do share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think earning a quarter smelling Jen's farts and admitting it is very embarrissing. I don't think I'd ever admit to somthing like that. But we all already knew about it, otherwise you might not have admitted it here.
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

I love it! What would be really embarrassing would be if you actually confessed to how much you savored these smells and asked me for more opportunities to earn a quarter! And, what about the time you earned 4 rolls of film for drinking my spit! Now, that would be another good one!