Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Describe them and tell a story about you and each of them.


Jen, me, Eric, Kim and Brandon

Kim: Kim is my oldest sibling and is 6 years older than me.  She and I went off to Ricks College together!  We were roommates for a few semesters where we were able to share in many college experiences.  She is musically talented and growing up I enjoyed listening to her play the piano.  She is always willing to help anyone in need!  She often went up to grandma's house on her 5 day weekends so that grandma wouldn't be alone and she could help her with anything grandma needed done.
Jen: Jen is 4 years older than me and the two of us are most alike.  I gained my love for volleyball by watching her play in high school!  Anytime the two of us are together there is a waterfight bound to happen.  Once when she was babysitting a neighbors kids she called me (I was at a friends house playing) and asked me to come change the babies dirty diaper!  She hated changing diapers.  She's been an example of magnifying her church callings and taking her church membership serious! She loves her Heavenly Father and teaches her children the importance of it.  She's never afraid to share her testimony to family members and friends!
Brandon: He is 4 years younger than me.  We joke that he is my "little 'big' brother" because he's much taller than me!  I remember playing outside with him all day growing up.  We loved to be outside together.  He and I wrote to each other on a regular basis through his whole mission.  He was a great example to me of dedicating two years of his life to serve the Lord!

I am grateful for my siblings and all the many fun memories that I have with them!  They have all taught me so many things!  Family is one of the biggest blessings in my life!  I don't know how I would go through life without them!!!

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

I think this is so great. I am excited to see the questions that come up and to read everyone's responses. Now we just need to get everyone else to do it too! Thanks for your comments. We really are blessed to have such a wonderful family and I am blessed to have you as a sister!