Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life in a Jar

SEVERAL years ago my siblings and I gave my mom a jar with many questions about her family history for her to answer in a journal.  She never really answered these questions but came across the jar the other day.  She's decided that she is going to take a question a day and answer it on her blog.  After reading her first post I decided that it would be a good idea for me to take those same questions and answer them on this blog.  When the questions are all answered I will turn the blog into a book and have a great family history! :) So, that is the purpose of this blog! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea! Only I'm going to only do a question a week not one a day. That's way too muc for me. After all I'm not the one who keeps a journal. It will be fun reading your answers.
Mom

Alanna said...

that's what I meant to type! One a week!!! That's just perfect for me. One a day would be too much

Kristine said...

Alanna, this is such a great idea. I may just have to steal it. I think your mom may have just started a new blogging trend.